Tours are resuming on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 am, 11 am, and 1 pm. Book a Tour
For tours Tuesday through Friday, email . Availability is limited.
We are adhering to protocols to be able to carry out tours as well as ensure the health of our staff.
- We will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone displaying a temperature over 37.8°C/100°F will not be permitted to join our tour.
- There will be a hand wash station upon arrival
- A mask will be required throughout the tour.
We ask all of our visitors to show a certain level of responsibility and ask that any who answers “yes” to either of the following questions, does not join a tour.
- Have you come in contact with anyone showing flu-like symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath, or who has had a temperature of over 37.8°C/100°F in the last 14 days?
- Have you been experiencing any flu-like symptoms yourself in the last 14 days, including a cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature of over 37.8°C/100°F?